Can you believe Father’s Day is this Sunday?!? I’m totally ready with my hubby’s gift that I made by hand all wrapped up in custom wrapping paper I designed and printed myself. If you’re about to close this page because of how disgustingly organized I am, don’t…I’m just kidding!
This month has flown by and I am actually shocked that this weekend is Father’s Day! I have a few ideas that I know my hubby will love, but within the next few days I actually need to execute those ideas. 😉 If you’re reading this post my love, don’t sweat it. All will come together on your special day!
Anyone in the same last minute “gift boat” as me? If you are, (be honest) here are 10 last minute gift ideas for the Dad or Dads in your life. Yes, Dad, if you’re reading this I did not forget about you either! 🙂
10 Last Minute Gift Ideas for Dad
**NOTE** some gifts aren’t available to arrive by Father’s Day, but to fix that little pickle just print out a picture of the soon-to-arrive gift and add it to a super awesome Father’s Day card. Give Dad the card at a delicious dinner you cook for him!
1) Personalized Phone and Apple Watch Docking Station by Perrelle Designs – This will solve all your “Honey, where are my keys?”, “Where is my phone”, issues along with a super cool spot for Dad to keep all his electronic devices & daily must haves.
2) Personalized Collar Stays – For the Dad who sports business attire more often than he probably likes, these personalized collar stays will make him smile every time he uses them. I actually bought these as a gift for my hubby and was surprised at how much he loved them! I customized with special dates we have together, place we’ve traveled together, etc. (redenvelope.com is under construction (where I originally bought these), but their sister site is selling their most popular items, including the collar stays)
3) Subscription to The Beer Connoisseur or Dad’s favorite magazine – My hubby LOVES craft brews so when I came across this magazine I knew it was something he would never buy for himself, which made it the perfect gift!
4) Saddle Leather Hanging Toiletry Case – Oh Pottery Barn, how I love thee…and luckily my hubby does too! I stumbled across this awesome hanging toiletry case that is super functional with a twist of classic style. Monogramming available & it’s on sale just in the nick of time!
5) The Ultimate Grilling Rub Collection – Do you have a grill master in da house?? 🙂 Williams-Sonoma has some of the best & Dad approved sauces, spices and rubs around. I’ve purchased various grilling-foodie gift sets from WS over the years with two thumbs up from my family of grill masters!
6) Monthly Book Subscription – Calling all book worms! Oyster.com offers 1 million titles to choose from for your monthly unlimited e-book subscription for only $9.95/month. Splurge and set Dad up with a year of unlimited reading!
7) One Week of Chef-Designed Recipes at Home – Are your cooking skills less than stellar?? It’s OK! You can’t be fabulous at everything, so enlist the help of Plated.com and whip up an entire week of gourmet meals for Dad. My hubby and I have been plated fans for a little over three months. The menu choices are awesome, the ingredients are fresh/local and when it’s time to devour our dinner we are a bit in awe of the professionally plated nom nom we just whipped up. This gift is sure to make Dad’s tastebuds very happy!
8) Creative Coupon Book from Botanical Paperworks – Many of the coupon books out there for mom or dad are quite cheesy. We’re not fans of cheesy in our casa, but we are fans of creativity. A free, fill in the blank, Father’s Day coupon book is perfect for customizing a unique gift for Dad on the cheap! The The Joys of Boys blog also has a plethora of Father’s Day coupon book ideas and pre-made options.
9) Nest Learning Thermostat – Geek it out this Father’s Day with a thermostat that programs itself, learns your energy usage habits and helps you save energy when you’re out and about. A bit of an investment, but if Dad was extra special good this year why not splurge on a techy treat.
10) Sporting Adventures – My hubby LOVES golf, but rarely has time to play. When special occasions roll around he usually gets a golf outing in paired with beers after the game. Montaup Country Club in Portsmouth, RI is his new fav golf spot. If you’re not local, organize a day for Dad to head out and play his favorite game, grab some refreshers with buddies and enjoy a night free from “home work”.
Okey Dokey…your Father’s Day gift conundrum is no more. Three more days until we celebrate Dad and there’s no need to stress! Dad will be happy with any one of these 10 super awesome gifts…now the tough part is deciding which one!
Did you do your Father’s Day shopping ahead of time? Any favorites you’d like to share?
Cheers | Kate